Monday, June 06, 2011

The Return

I've decided it's time to start blogging, again. I've come to the realization (just today, actually) that I miss the therapy and challenge that writing and blogging provide. Since my introduction to facebook, I've become spoiled (and lazy) by the short status updates (complete with incomplete sentences) and the quick, easy picture posting. So, check back often, as my goal is to post often! (The real challenge will be learning how to update the look of my blog! You may have to have a little patience with me on that one.)

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Yeah!!!!! I HATE face book with a passion! That's probably not very nice to say, but it's true. It took away all of the bloggers and it's lame that nobody blogs anymore. I find FB to be kind of shallow and meaningless since you can only type 140 characters. How personal can that be??? Sorry to vent - I think we should boycott it :) I'm glad you're back. Laura and I will be checking your blog so you'll have 2 people watching for updates :)

Andrea said...

Yea! Thank you for "following" and commenting!!